The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. Considered to be the best address in Cape Town, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury.
Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town.
Top reasons why you’ll love The Table Bay hotel:
- Award-winning 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town.
- Beautiful views of the working harbour and Table Mountain or across the Atlantic Ocean to Robben Island.
- Direct access to Cape Town’s renowned shopping destination, the V&A Waterfront.
- Tailor-made tours at The Table Bay's travel desk.
- Complimentary for in-house guests is a hop-on hop-off luxury shuttle service route to and from Table Mountain.
- Airport transfers in luxury WiFi-enabled vehicles.
- Complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel.
- Excellent conferencing facilities for special occasions, weddings and events.
- Best breakfast buffet in Cape Town served daily.
A property with a big heart, The Table Bay is synonymous with friendly service, environmental sustainability awareness, and a keen attention to detail. From hundreds of indigenous Protea flower arrangements throughout the hotel to personal check-in services, every detail has been taken care of to make your experience uniquely and luxuriously South African.
Voted as one of South Africa’s Top 25 Hotels in the 2014 and 2015 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards, The Table Bay offers luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town that has been designed to mirror the rich colours and textures of the historic Spice Route.
The Table Bay is part of the Sunlux luxury hotel collection.
Aligned with its commitment to environmental sustainability, The Table Bay has stopped the use of plastic straws in its restaurants, lounge and barsRead More
- Please be advised that the pool at The Table Bay will be closed from 1 - 31 August 2019 due to annual maintenance.